|IODE Canada is a national
women's charitable organization dedicated to enhancing the
quality of life for individuals, through education support,
community service and citizenship programs. |
|• For over 20 years our Jolly Holly Festive Tour has donated a portion of it's proceeds to the Cambridge Memorial Hospital children's and maternity wards.
• Preston Chapter IODE Festive tour has donated over $120,000.00 to Cambridge Memorial Hospital in twenty years.
• Preston Chapter IODE sponsors the Strong Start Reading Program at St. Gregorys and Woodland School each year.
• Preston Chapter IODE Supplies a Bursary of $625.00 to a deserving High school student at Preston High School each year.
• Preston Chapter IODE sends kids to summer camps, bereavement counselling,
and Alf Programs.
• Preston Chapter IODE donates Canadian Flags to our grade schools and a wreath to the Legion for Remembrance Day.
• Preston Chapter IODE donates to Lissard House, Argus House,
Crisis Shelter, Self Help Food Bank ...